Ziehm Solo Compact C-Arm
With its all-in-one design, Ziehm Solo is one of the most compact and versatile C-arms available.
• Single component design with full-size monitor mounted on C-arm
• Simple positioning around patient and table due to Ziehm Solo’s large C-arm free space, depth and 135° orbital rotation
• Advanced performance with state-of-the art imaging technology
• Quick and simple imaging for Orthopedics, Pain Management and General Surgical Applications
• Versatile viewing options at the C-arm, optional Ziehm Viewing Station or ceiling-suspended monitors
Flatscreen directly mounted on C-arm. Most compact configuration of Ziehm Solo with a high-resolution 24" split screen monitor or alternatively dual 19" flatscreen monitors.
Ziehm Solo with Ziehm Viewing Station. The C-arm can be easily supplemented with an extra Viewing Station featuring a 24" landscape splitscreen monitor or dual 19" flatscreen monitors.
Ziehm Solo with wall- or ceiling mounted monitors. This space-saving configuration maximizes available space in the OR.
- Additional Information
More Information * Image intensifier: Ø 23 cm - 9 inch
* Footprint 8.6 sq ft (0.8 m²)
* C-arm opening 29.9" (76 cm)
* 1 k x 1 k technology
* Touchscreen user interface
* 2.02kW Pulsed monoblock generator with 30 pulses / s
* Ziehm SmartEye with SmartControl
* DICOM 3.0
* Ziehm Viewing Station
* Monitors for existing ceiling support arms
* Printer / DVD
* Cineloop / DSA