The lightweight design of the RadPRO OMNERA 400T Digital Radiographic System helps reduce the physical demands placed on radiography technologists. Its flexibility and ease of use help promote the efficient delivery of patient-focused care, whether used in the trauma room or as a workhorse in the radiography room.
The light, easy-to-operate overhead tube crane with tube-mounted, 10-inch, touch-screen display provides servo tracking to both the wall stand and table to provide precision positioning, with speed and effortless movements. The high-frequency generator, the elevating 6-way table with a 650-pound patient load, and tight integration with certain of the Canon CXDI digital detectors (sold separately) help accelerate exams for a wide variety of patients and procedures. In addition, tube, vertical wall stand, and table all have extended range of motion for patient positioning.
Canon Flat Panel Detectors:
The RadPRO OMNERA 400T Digital Radiographic System is outfitted with certain of Canon's portfolio of CXDI Digital Radiography detectors, and utilizes the proprietary Canon CXDI Control Software NE, fully integrated into one operating console of the RadPRO OMNERA 400T System.
A light, easy-to-operate overhead tube crane with tube-mounted, 10-inch, touch-screen display helps make exams quick and efficient. It provides servo tracking to both the wall stand and table to provide precision positioning, with speed and effortless movements.
Powered by Canon DR technology, x-ray images are delivered faster than conventional film or CR systems, which helps to reduce wait times for radiography staff and patients.
Images can be previewed seconds after exposure which helps confirm patient positioning and minimizes unnecessary retakes. If another exposure is necessary, the rapid refresh cycle means the next image can be captured without affecting image quality.
Tube, vertical wall stand, and table all have extended range of motion to facilitate patient positioning. A low table position setting provides easy patient access and transfer, while a high position setting provides a comfortable working level.
- Additional Information
Ceiling Tube Suspension
- Motorized vertical column
- Up to 69" (1750 mm) vertical travel (depending on ceiling height)
- Fully motorized auto-positioning
- Servo tracking wall stand and table
- X-ray tube rotation (Alpha): -163° +182°
- X-ray tube rotation (Beta): -163° +182°
- Handle frame with brake release button
X-Ray Tube and Collimator
- 400 kHu high-capacity tube
- 0.6/1.2 mm focal spot
- 12º target angle
- Automatic collimator with LED light field
- Laser line field alignment
- DAP Meter
• 50 kW/100-240 kHz high-frequency generator
Option (sold separately):
- 65 kW
- 80 kW
Vertical Wall Stand
- Motorized and manual vertical column
- 58” (1470 mm) vertical travel
- Lateral Armrest
Elevating 6-Way Table
- Patient load: 650 lb. (295 kg)
- Motorized vertical travel: 21“ — 33” (540-850 mm)
- Longitudinal travel: ± 20“ (500 mm)
- Lateral travel: ± 6” (150 mm)
- Tableside movement control
- Vertical Collision Protection
Accessories (sold separately):
- Lateral Detector Holder
- Compression Belt
- Foam Pads
- Tabletop Mattress
- Patient Handgrip
Digital Radiography Systems
- Certain Canon CXDI Digital Detectors*
- Handle Unit for certain Canon CXDI Wireless Digital Detectors*
* Please contact an authorized representative for more information.
- REQUEST QUOTE