Magellan Imaging Processing Software and Workstations
IDC Magellan 2 uses the latest digital imaging processing techniques to acquire, store, retrieve, transmit and print medical images for immediate review and disposition.
Magellan provides DICOM 3.0 interfaces to all major worklist providers, PACS, and printers to allow for seamless integration within your healthcare facility.
Magellan's image enhancement parameters can be adjusted to provide optimal results and meet specific image requirements.
Key Features of Magellan
• High resolution image capture
• Image labeling and field descriptions for clarity
• A visual image parameter editor for image optimization (VIPER)
• AccuTech Dose Monitoring Software
• Tissue equalization
• Image Sharpening
• Auto-crop and auto-shutter
• DICOM Print SCU & Storage SCU, with commitment
• Ability to export to JPEG, TIFF or DICOM formats
• Dual Detector Support
• Export in CR or DX format
• Predefined text annotations and enhanced burn-in annotations
• Multiple image destinations can be selected
• Simplified configuration for connecting to other DICOM entities
• Enhanced and configurable image information display for printing
• Generator Integration with industry standard generator
• Preview images in less than 3 seconds
• A fully processed image can be viewed in under seven seconds
- REQUEST QUOTE