InTENSity™ IF Combo
The InTENSity™ IF Combo combines TENS and Interferential treatment, giving you the best chance of treating patients that need something stronger than TENS therapy alone. The IF Combo has four modes of operation in both TENS and Interferential, ensuring that your patient is getting the most pain relief. The unit is 105 mA strong and comes complete with an AC adaptor to allow patients to get relief anywhere.
• Simple to operate, portable device for pain management
• Combines TENS and Interferential treatment for patients needing stronger therapy
• Comes complete with carrying case, two sets of lead wires, 9-volt battery, AC adaptor, manual and pack of four self-adhesive reusable electrodes
• Power Source: Standard 9-volt battery or AC adaptor
• Dimensions: 4.5” x 2.55” x 0.9”
• Weight: 0.28 lb. with battery
• One year warranty
• HCPCS Code: E0730* for TENS Unit
• HCPCS Code: A4595* for electrotherapy supplies
InTENSity IF Combo (TENS/IF) Device Case includes: 1-InTENSity IF Combo device, 1-(2/pk) WW3005 lead wires, 1-9 volt battery (TA5013-I), 1-AC Adapter, 1-(4/pk) E1F1515TC2 1.5"x1.5" tan reusable electrodes. User manual.
- Additional Information
More Information TENS Interferential Wave Form Monophasic Square Biphasic Square Pulse Rate 1-150 Hz 4kHz Pulse Width 50-300 μs 125 μs: phase duration: 250 μs Output Voltage Constant Current Constant Current Current 0-105 mA 0-105 mA Modes 4 4 Timer 1-60 Constant 1-60 Constant, Freq: 1-50 beats