VersaDR by Innovet
The stationary top Versa DR system has only a 34" x 81" footprint - that is 20% smaller than previous x-ray systems.
• Encased x-ray tube reduces radiation leakage by over 50%
• Unique tube column and tube cover safeguard staff and patients from exposed electrical wires.
• Rounded corners prevent hip-level bruising common to veterinary technicians.
• High-quality collimator meets Federal radiation leakage requirement for human applications
Simple User Interface
An intuitive graphical interface offers point and click functionality for speedy image selection.
when integrated with practice management software, patient studies may be pre-loaded within the patient record.
Lowest Overall Cost of Ownership
Versa DR is a fully integrated digital imaging solution. If does not rely on cassettes or cassette readers that are easily contaminated and wasteful.
Customized to your needs
You should only pay for the features you need! Here are some options:
• Anatomical programmed technique selection
• Upgrade to 500mA power (300mA standard)
• 4-Way Float-Top table
• Hands-free collimator light activation
- REQUEST QUOTE