FRS - Floor Rail System
Easy to move floor mounted tube stand and motorized detector stand movement help improve productivity and optimize workflow.
The traditional floor mounted tube stand means no complicated learning curve for techologists.
Mobile table with 500 pound patient capacity provides a full-featured system with maximum imaging capability and flexibility.
Compatible with CR or DR and customizable with any power generator, the FRS can be configured for the needs of any facility.
- 8 foot floor rail standard
- 30kW to 80kW generators
- Perfect for urgent care, ambulatory settings, orthopedics
The FRS is also available with the AmRad™ Medical RadVision™ Digital Solution for a fully integrated, single user console, DR System. RadVision™ is available with and without two-step manual stitching.
- Additional Information
Motorized, elevating detector stand
• Footswitch and hand button operation
• Try for CR or wirless DR cassettes
• Enclosure for fixed DR panels
Floor Mounted Tubestand
• Manual, fully counterbalanced movement
• Longitudinal, vertical and rotational electric locks
• Vertical travel: 59 inches
• Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
• Alternative grids
This x-ray system is developed, assembled and integrated in America.
- REQUEST QUOTE