Functional design - complete access with minimal
The narrow Fiberesin™ tabletop of the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
Designed and equipped specifically for seed implantation procedures, the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table features a radiolucent extension that provides capability for brachytherapy treatment involving the upper body, as well as other general C-Arm applications. Motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop, with pre-programmed features, ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure.
Control made easy
The LCD screen of the Main Control Panel displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions. Up to ten position sets may be stored in system memory. A "Level" button brings the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll while "Home" both levels and lowers the tabletop to minimum height for patient transfer. The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers offer the freedom to adjust the table from other areas around the table. The Joystick Controller is used for motorized X-Y positioning and features proportional speed control.
More adjustments and features...
The Fowler back adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
The table comes equipped with a lightweight non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension provides capability for vascular, cardiac, and other general C-Arm applications. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Whether you select knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards,the choice is yours. Biodex lets you configure the rest of the table to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC power cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
- Additional Information
- Dimensions: 84.5" l x 25.5" w (214.6 x 64.8 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 53" l x 21" w (134.6 x 53.3 cm); 84" l (213.4 cm) with extension
- Lightweight Extension (For patient transfer only, not for imaging.):
26.5" l x 21" w (67.3 x 53.3 cm)
- Radiolucent Extension: 31" l x 25.5" w (78.7 x 64.8 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: 54" l x17.5" w (137.2 x 44.5 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Three Fiberesin™ sections – each with individual 2" mattress
- Table Sections: Four Sections: Adjustable Fowler back 0°to 80°; abdominal section with cutout; radiolucent removable extension and a lightweight non-imaging transfer extension for transferring patients on/off the table
- Mattress: Individual, Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm), one for each section
- Height Adjustable: 34" to 43.5" (86.4 to 110.5 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe): 20" (51 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Fowler Back: Adjusts from 0° to 80° with touch handle lock/unlock
- Hand Control: activates all motions
- Foot Control: activates all motions
- Main Control Panel: LCD screen displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions
- Joystick Controller: for motorized X-Y positioning
- X-Ray Film Tray: Removable film cassette tray for 14" x 17" film with cassette mask for 10" x 12" film. Film cassette tray can be removed from either side of the table.
- X-Ray Grid: Removable X-Ray grid, 103 line, 8:1 ratio
- Foot End – 3" (7.62 cm) locking swivel casters
- Head End – 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails
- Patient Restraints:
- Shipping Weight: 877 lbs.
- Patient Capacity: 400 lb (181.4 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90,
1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm) on table (rails also on table imaging extension)
EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2:2001-09
MFR ITEM 056-853 Crutch, Knee, Simplicity (pair) 058-862 Stirrups, PAL with boot pad (pair) 058-865 Arm Board, Standard (pair) 058-863 Arm Board, Dura Board with pad (pair)
IV Pole, rail mounted
Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 115 VAC 056-863 Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 230 VAC 056-463 Grid, X-ray 058-866 Cassette Tray, 11" x 14" 058-867 Extension Arm, Controller
MFR ITEM 056-802 Bellows Skirt, disposable plastic, 250/roll
Fits Surgical C-Arm Tables 840, Urology C-Arm Table and Brachytherapy Table
- REQUEST QUOTE