Functional design - complete access with minimal
The narrow Fiberesin™ tabletop of the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
Designed and equipped specifically for seed implantation procedures, the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table features a radiolucent extension that provides capability for brachytherapy treatment involving the upper body, as well as other general C-Arm applications. Motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop, with pre-programmed features, ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure.
Control made easy
The LCD screen of the Main Control Panel displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions. Up to ten position sets may be stored in system memory. A "Level" button brings the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll while "Home" both levels and lowers the tabletop to minimum height for patient transfer. The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers offer the freedom to adjust the table from other areas around the table. The Joystick Controller is used for motorized X-Y positioning and features proportional speed control.
More adjustments and features...
The Fowler back adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
The table comes equipped with a lightweight non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension provides capability for vascular, cardiac, and other general C-Arm applications. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Whether you select knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards,the choice is yours. Biodex lets you configure the rest of the table to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC power cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
- Additional Information
- Dimensions: 103.75" l x 26" w (264 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 103.75" l x 24" w (264 x 61 cm) includes head and leg extension
- Radiolucent Extension:
- 3D Imaging Area: 22.5" l x 24" w (57.1 x 61 cm)
- Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non 3D): 29" l x 22.5" w (73.6 x 57.1 cm)
- Radiolucent Area: 54" l x17.5" w (137.2 x 44.5 cm)
- Total Radiolucent Area (combined): 51.5" l (131 cm)
- Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2" l x 24" w (46 x 51 cm)
- Base Clearance to Floor: 1.5" h (4 cm)Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: Vinyl covered, Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Height Adjustable: 34" h to 44" h (86 to 112 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10" (25 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10" (25 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Hand Control: Activates All Motions
- Foot Control: Activates All Motions
- Main Control Panel: LCD screen displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions.
- Joystick Controller: for motorized X-Y positioning
- Head End: 3" (7.6 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End: 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm). Head-End 30" l (75 cm); Foot-End 7.75" l (20 cm)
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Weight: 542 lb (246 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 684 lb (310 kg)
- Warranty: Two years
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA® C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90,
EN 60601-1 and IEC- 60601-1-2:2001-09
058-820 Table, 3D Imaging C-Arm, 115 VAC 058-825 Table, 3D Imaging C-Arm, 230 VAC
Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 115 V 056-863 Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 230 V 056-851 Drain Bag Frame 056-850 IV Pole, rail mounted 056-853 Crutch, Knee, Simplicity (pair)
Stirrups, PAL with boot pad (pair) 058-863 Arm Board, Dura Board with pad (pair) 058-865 Arm Board, Standard (pair)
056-820 Bellows Skirt, disposable plastic, 250/roll
Fits Surgical C-Arm Tables 840, Urology C-Arm Table and Brachytherapy Table
056-857 Drain Bags
- REQUEST QUOTE