Radiology Imaging Engineer Phoenix
Provides service support to the Company's customers through maintaining customer site radiology equipment by performing diagnostic maintenance and repair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Services vendor mobile, stationary radiographic, and Digital equipment by providing diagnostic maintenance, repairs and installation maintaining from 10-40 customer accounts.
2. Completes all administrative duties in a timely, accurate, and professional manner. This includes but is not limited to: service ticket completion and submission, time sheet completion and submission, expense reporting, site log reporting, parts inventory management, FDA reporting, radiation badge compliance, tools & test equipment care and maintenance.
3. Exercises budgetary responsibility and integrity regarding use of replacement parts and other matters that would have a financial impact on company and service profitability.
4. Maintains adequate and proper parts inventory levels, tools and test equipment calibration, site service documentation, and company vehicle maintenance.
5. Assists other field engineers with workload and must also be available for call in and travel for training as required.
6. Identifies system problems and utilizes all available resources to effect a timely resolution.
7. Assists the field sales organization in identifying service sales opportunities, i.e. service agreements, contracts, new business opportunities.
8. Shares knowledge with co-workers and participates in a team environment in order to achieve assigned objectives.
9. Maintains a strong standard of performance by ensuring a low percentage of repeat calls, executes timely completion/follow up, seeks additional assignments, follows manufacturers recommended procedures, demonstates reliability/consistency of work performed, and plans the work schedule.
10. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
11. Complies with all customer and company policies, procedures and safety standards.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Be available 24 x 7 via phone or pager.
Travel via car to customer sites.
On-call/standby/overtime may be assigned.
Ability to travel to other locations as required.
Ability to make repairs in very cramped and difficult to access areas.
Typically performs work in a hospital or imaging center. May have exposure to x-ray radiation.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
1. Associates degress in Electronics preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
2. 3-5 years related work experience.
3. Valid drivers license and is insurable.
4. Good mechanical aptitude and ability to perform basic electrical troubleshooting.
5. Basic computer applications and Email (Lotus Notes preferred) skills.
6. Some overnight travel.
If interested in this position please email your resume with the job title and location in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.