Field Service Engineer CR/DR/X-Ray for Salt Lake City UT
Merry X-Ray Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to service Medical Imaging equipment. This position will be responsible for scheduled Planned Maintenance (PM) events, troubleshooting and Corrective Maintenance of medical imaging equipment at customer’s facilities. This position is home office based and may involve limited overnight travel for service and training events. A company provided vehicle, laptop, and cell phone are included. Benefits include an excellent health insurance and benefits package and 401k.
Preferred Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in Electronics preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
- 5 Plus years’ experience in the Medical Imaging Field Service industry with proven knowledge and skill in diagnosing and repair Medical Imaging equipment. Training and experience on the following OEM’s and equipment lines is a plus…
- Konica Minolta Digital Img.
- Viztek Ultra / Opal & PACS
- Canon RadPRO & NE SW
- Del Medical
- Summit / Amrad
- Pausch / Accogent
- Sedecal U-Arms, etc
- Fuji CR / DR
- GE OEC C-Arms
- GE & Siemens OEM
- Ultrasound Systems
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, windows and networking applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact positively with all levels of customer personnel, co-workers and OEM support personnel to achieve positive results for our customers.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction by providing ongoing maintenance, technical Support, troubleshooting and repairs for medical imaging equipment, to include basic x-ray, both stationary and portable, digital imaging, PACS and networking environments, C-Arms, Ultrasound and Flouro systems.
- Installation of imaging equipment to include some project management, site inspections, assist with site planning and interaction with customers and contractors as needed to insure preparation of the site to OEM specifications.
- Completion of all necessary state and FDA required paperwork associated with the installation of radiation generating equipment.
- Ordering of parts and supplies required to maintain equipment and tickets assigned.
- Maintains a working knowledge and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Provides “On-Call” service coverage after normal business hours on a rotation basis with fellow team members in the area.
- Completion of all administrative duties to include but not limited to service ticket closure, time sheet completion and submission, expense reporting, FDA reporting, radiation badge compliance, tools & test equipment care and maintenance as required by company policy.
Salt Lake City UT
If interested in this position please email your resume with the job title and location in the subject line to email@example.com.