Responsible for developing relationships and selling to key decision makers at area hospitals, clinics, and radiology groups to promote Merry X-Ray Corporation equipment. Maintains current business and grows potential of the territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attains assigned sales quotas and margin goals.
• Drives outside sales effort of territory; plans, makes sales call schedules, and closes business; and makes effective sales and demonstration presentations to customers.
• Plans and identifies needs of the territory regarding technical support, inventory control and management participation. • Provides customer service such as expediting orders, following-up on quality and service complaints and supplying information on products, pricing, and delivery schedules.
• Prepares regular reports on sales calls, expenses incurred, territorial and market trends, competitive activity and special reports required by management.
• Implements Company plans and policies in the management of the sales territory by maintaining compliance with corporate policies and philosophies.
• Maintains current account records, including sales leads and mailing lists.
• Establishes and maintains a positive vendor/Merry X-Ray relationship at the local level thru constant and consistent interface with local vendor representatives and their management. Keeps management apprised of all vendor activities as to how they may affect Merry X-Ray through timely use of sales reports and communications.
• Works within expense budget guidelines established by the Sales Manager or Zone Vice President.
• Develops a self-improvement program utilizing available training tools for current as well as potential promotional opportunities.
• Complies with all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Normal office working environment.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Three to five years sales experience and/or radiology technical equipment experience.
• Knowledge of the imaging industry and experience selling total solutions to small to mid-sized healthcare facilities preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work comfortably with department level and C-level customer management and the ability to communicate with executive management.
• Up to 80% travel.
If interested in this position please email your resume with the job title and location in the subject line to email@example.com.