Computed Radiography: CR 15-X
• Convenient and fast workflow, with user controllable speed and resolution
• Robust yet easy to install and maintain
• Fits in small spaces and is suited for mobile applications
• Networking capabilities deliver seamless integration
• Ideal solution for decentralised hospital environments; clinics and private practices
• MUSICA Image processing
The tabletop CR 15-X digitizer is based on proven Agfa HealthCare technology, with a modular yet robust design combining affordability with consistently high quality images, adjustable speed and a user-tuned workflow.
Versatile, this computed radiography (CR) digitizer can handle a broad range of digital radiography applications. The total cost of ownership remains low, thanks to its ease of installation, maintenance, and use, making it an affordable way to move from analog to digital. Decentralised hospital environments, clinics and private practices can take advantage of the convenient and efficient workflow offered by digital radiography with the CR 15-X.
- Additional Information
Specifications Minimum requirements:
CR MD1.0 General Plate
CR MD1.0 General Cassette
Cassette Feed No Throughput No Grayscale Resolution No Display No Dimensions No Weight of Equipment No Operating Conditions No Noise Level No Power No Transport Details No Safety No
- REQUEST QUOTE